Minimizing the negative impact of buildings on the environment has been one of the main concerns of sustainable development that has surfaced over the past few decades. Sustainable architecture and planning are defined to ensure that our current use of available resources does not end up depleting the resources for the future.
As Numerous architectural and planning strategies have been developed over time to meet today's needs without endangering the needs of the future generations, such as, controlling urban sprawl, increase the dependency on renewable energy, Implementation of sustainable building materials, and many other aspects concerned with sustainable development.
Sustainable Architecture aims to increase the efficiency of energy usage over the entire life cycle of a building. Architects implement renewable energy resources as a mean to enhance their buildings and reduce the negative impacts on its surrounding environment, as one of the many sustainable approaches to improve the quality of life for the users.
Whether it is the designing of a building, planning a city or even reconstructing of an existent urban environment, having a sustainable outcome has become the main focus of today's urban planning. Seeing that, it results in an efficient and moderate use of materials, energy, development space, and the ecosystem as a whole.
Despite the importance of materials to overall building sustainability, quantifying and evaluating the sustainability of building materials has proven difficult which is why it is an important part of modern and sustainable development that emphasizes on resources optimization.
Abstract Submissions Deadline
05 Jan 2022
Last Notification for Abstract Acceptance
04 Feb 2022
Full Paper Submission Deadline
05 Apr 2022
Last Notification for Full-Paper Acceptance
05 May 2022
Early Payment Deadline
05 Apr 2022
Regular Payment Deadline
05 May 2022
Late Payment Deadline
04 Jun 2022
Letter of Visa (for delegates who need visa entry)
05 May 2022
Letter of Final Acceptance
05 May 2022
04 Jun 2022
04 Jul 2022
Please note that we will endeavor to assist you in obtaining a visa if needed, by sending an invitation letter, but the responsibility is yours and the decision rests solely with the appropriate Embassy.
Delegates in any event who cancel their registration due to special circumstances for any reason will receive refunds according to the following plan and according to the number of days from the start of the event:
Up to 60 days before the event
Up to 50 days before the event
Up to 40 days before the event
39 days before the event
A refund is not possible if
-An acceptance letter has been issued (Authors only)
-The proceedings of the event have been published (Authors only)
-All matters have been finalized (accommodation/travel expenses paid for)
Visa Rejection Cases
Reason and proof of rejection must be submitted. If the reason for rejection is due to an error on our part, the participant will be refunded their full fee with a deduction of a 20% administration fee.
Documents to be issued by IEREK to acquire a visa are as follows:
*Final Acceptance Letter (Authors only)
*Visa Invitation Letter
*Invoice/proof of payment
We encourage all authors and attendees to ensure their having acquired all documents (those applicable) mentioned.
If the reason for rejection is not related to any of the aforementioned and is an error on the participant’s part, the following will apply:
*Authors: may choose to let their co-author present his/her research on his/her behalf free of charge. If the author does not have a co-author, a member of the scientific committee shall present on the author’s behalf.
*Audience members/Registrants: will only be allowed to attend another similar event of their choosing that is organized by IEREK free of charge.
- For participants who need Entry Visas, IEREK will issue a visa letter for applicants who are accepted to present at our conferences.
- Please notice that we will endeavor to assist you in obtaining a visa but the responsibility is yours and the decision rests solely with the appropriate Embassy.
– IEREK is happy to invite students from everywhere to register for and attend as an audience in the Conservation of Architectural Heritage Conference For FREE(accommodation fees are not included ) only until the 30th of November, 2019. This is an opportunity to learn from and enjoy the conference through the process of learning new experiences and knowledge.
– This is your chance to not only get to see some of the world’s and Egypt’s most famous antiquities and archaeological sites but also to meet respectable and famous academics in their fields. Kindly note that this offer does not include accommodation.
Register now for accommodation!
– Delegates who cancel their registration due to special circumstances than 60 days before the start of the conference and do not have a paper published in the proceedings will receive a complete refund minus the list price of the conference book and a $100 administration charge. Fees remain payable in full for cancellations received within 60 days of the start of the conference.
– Please notice that we will endeavor to assist you in obtaining a visa but the responsibility is yours and the decision rests solely with the appropriate Embassy.
To download the writing template for a Short paper,Click hereExtended Papers
- Abstracts should clearly state the purpose, results, and conclusions of the work to be described in the final paper.
- After you have received the acceptance of your abstract, please continue to write your full paper with the requested template (please download from the link provided below).
Final acceptance will be based on the full-length paper. For publication, the accepted papers must be presented at the conference.
Writing Templates: Authors are strongly encouraged to use the formatting style described below for submitting an abstract as this format is required for the full paper.
- English will be the official language.
To download the writing template for a full-length paper,Click here
Abstract and full paper submission instructions,Click here
Once an abstract has been submitted to our website, it is assigned for review by the reviewers using the abstract review sheet and validation of publication. This is based on four criteria:
1· Accepted (with minor editing changes).
2· Conditionally accepted (with revisions provided to authors).
3· Rejected but encouraged for re-submission with major modifications.
4· Rejected as inappropriate or unworthy of presentation in this certain conference.
- The criteria for accepting abstracts for the conference are as follows; a relevant topic of the conference should be proposed with clear writing, aims, and objectives of the study clearly presented as well as a sound literature and methodology of work.
Acceptance for your paper:
After receiving an acceptance for your abstract and after the submission of your research (short paper version), the paper will enter a process for plagiarism check to ensure that the content is original.
( Extended Papers )
After the conference, authors interested in publishing their manuscripts will be required to submit an extended version of their research papers (10-12 pages long) and they will be subject to a rigorous revision process as follows:
Uploading Full-Length Paper:
Authors who are allowed to upload their full-length paper(s) should use the same account details to upload their full paper(s).
The final paper will proceed to the primary revision to be checked if it meets the conference proceedings standards. Once it gets accepted, the author will be informed to pay the fees so that it could be sent for the final revision by the scientific committee.
In this step, and to proceed paper(s) that passed to final revision process and to get the final approval, authors have to pay the requested fees. Otherwise, the final revision process will not be considered for their papers.
Inspections and Final Approval of Full Papers:
The full papers that paid the requested fees will get finally inspected, either scientifically or linguistically. There will be a rigorous review process of full papers following the previous process according to the following criteria:
(1) Is the topic relevant to the conference?
(2) Are the writing and structure clear?
(3) Are graphics, photos, illustrations used where needed?
(4) Are the aims of the study clearly stated?
(5) Are the objectives of the study achieved?
(6) Is the literature review relevant and adequate?
(7) Has the author used the appropriate methodology and explained them clearly?
(8) Has the author interpreted the findings correctly?
(9) Is the paper a significant contribution to the field?
These are the registration and revision procedures for publication that all authors should follow.
- IEREK has an unyielding policy regarding plagiarism. We believe that copying/taking the ideas and work of other Authors without permission and credit is fraudulent.
- The Reviewing committee and IEREK employees have the authority to reject a paper during its reviewing process, on the basis of the paper being subjected to either minor or major plagiarism.
- Duplicating any content, even if it is one sentence or one table without the consent of its original Author, will lead to the paper’s refusal upon the complaint of the plagiarism victim.
- IEREK provides you the English Review service; where we will be responsible for the language review process of your paper. This service will get your paper revised in terms of grammar, punctuation, and language structure; without changing the scientific content.
- This service will ensure you have the perfect language structure, to get your perfect paper published. This will help you increase the number of citations and make it easier for others access the information provided in your paper.