has an unyielding policy regarding plagiarism. We believe that copying/taking the ideas and work of other Authors without permission and credit is fraudulent. The Reviewing committee and IEREK
employees have the authority to reject a paper during its reviewing process, on the basis of the paper being subjected to either minor or major plagiarism.
Authors must refer to, and abide by, the following instructions in submitting their abstracts/ papers:
Step 1: Abstract Submission Process
- The author should prepare and submit an Abstract (250 300 words) through the website and before the abstract submission deadline.
- The abstract should clearly state the purpose, results, and conclusions of the work to be described in the final paper.
- The author should select the most relevant topic for the paper from the corresponding conference topics.
- The author can use/download an abstract writing template to submit the abstract file accordingly.
To download the Abstract Writing Template, Click Here
Step 2: Abstract Review
- Upon submission, an abstract will undergo a preliminary evaluation process by members of our scientific committee.
-A relevant topic of the conference should be proposed with clear writing, aims, and objectives of the study clearly presented and sound literature and methodology of the work.
- The author will receive a notification by email, within 2 weeks, of:
- Approval, after which they will be requested to prepare and submit their full/short paper submissions.
- Rejection, if the topic proposed does not fit the theme of the conference.
Step 3: Paper Submission & Preliminary Review
There are 2 types of paper submission at this conference:
- Short Paper
- Full/Long Paper
- A short paper submission consists of 4–5 pages and suits researches that make significant contributions, but still in progress or can be reported briefly.
- The structure of a short paper should contain its abstract, keywords, introduction, problem statements, and the hypothetical solution along with further studies that they will go through when they want to extend their paper to be published online.
- A short paper is only included in the conference Abstracts book and will not have a chance to be published online by Springer or by IEREK’s Journals unless the author extends their work to a full-length paper and pay the corresponding fee.
- The Full/ Long paper submission is 8 – 12+ pages in length.
- The full paper should state the major issue(s) addressed, the potential significance of the work, the theoretical and methodological approach(es) pursued, major findings, conclusions, implications, and relevant scholarly references.
- A full/long paper will be included in the conference abstracts book as well as get published online by Springer or by IEREK PRESS Journals.
- The author should submit the full/short paper written on the writing template, through our online system before the paper submission deadline.
- The full/short paper should be written in English as it's the official language of the conference.
Step 4: Similarity Check/ Plagiarism Detection
All Chapters will be screened for similarity using iThenticate; a Turnitin Plagiarism detection software, used for academic publishers. Springer Similarity guidelines are as follows:
- Max. % from all sources: 10-15%
- Max. % from one source: 3-5%
- Higher than 30% (all sources): Reject completely
- Lower than 30% (all sources): Ask for revision to decrease the similarities
To download Paper Writing Template, Click Here
Step 5: Payment Completion & Confirmation
Once Preliminary approval for presentation at the conference and/or consideration for publication is granted, authors will be expected to complete payment in reference to the Conference Fees.
In this phase of revision, the research paper will be evaluated based on its originality, structure, and relativity to the conference theme. If the paper gets acceptance by one reviewer, a paper preliminary acceptance notification will be sent to the author accordingly.
- As soon as payment is confirmed and done successfully, corresponding official documents can be issued from our end such as:
- A signed/stamped preliminary acceptance letter
- Receipt of Payment
- Visa Invitation Letter
Step 6: Rigorous Peer Review Process (Full-length papers only)
Only after payment is confirmed,
- and the full paper submission deadline is reached, a submitted full-length paper is assigned to an Editor from the Editorial Board, in alignment with IEREK’s revision SOP (double-blind process).
- Each paper/ chapter is evaluated by a minimum of two reviewers, after which a final decision by the responsible Editor is made. There is no maximum to the number of times a paper can be reviewed, depending on the quality of the submission.
- Once a decision is made by the Editors, IEREK Editors will communicate one of the following three final decisions:
- Accepted without comments
- Revise and Resubmit – Minor or Major revision
- Final Rejection
- If modifications are in order, authors will be sent the relevant instructions and a deadline will be set. Missed deadlines may result in complete exclusion from the final publication/ final rejection.
- A back and forth process, modifications will be sent back to the responsible Editor/ Series Editor and another round of evaluation conducted.