Before the Conference
Authors interested in participating in the conference as Authors/Co-authors will be expected to submit an abstract (200 – 300 words) for a short version of their research (4 to 5 pages in length).
Once an abstract has been submitted to our website, it is assigned for revision by the reviewers/experts in the field. Your paper’s review should consider a specific criteria that includes a relevant topic of the conference that should be proposed with clear writing, aims, and objectives and a study clearly presented with a sound literature and methodology of work. The paper is then subject to
- Acceptance (with minor editing changes).
- Conditional acceptance (with revisions provided to authors).
- Rejection but encouraged for re-submission with major modifications.
- Rejection as inappropriate or unworthy of presentation in this certain conference.
Acceptance for your paper:
After receiving an acceptance for your abstract and after the submission of your research (short paper version), the paper will enter a process for plagiarism check to ensure that the content is original and another to ensure its relevance to the conference themes and topics. During the conference, and only after having received acceptance for presentation, your paper will be included a the conference proceedings book among research submitted.
After the Conference
- Authors interested in publishing their manuscripts will be required to submit an extended version of their research papers (10 -12 pages long) and they will be subject to a rigorous revision process as follows:
Uploading Full-Length Paper:
Authors who are allowed to upload their full-length paper(s) should use the same account details to upload their full paper(s).
The final paper will proceed to the primary revision to be checked if it meets the conference proceedings standards. Once it is accepted, the author will be informed to pay the fees so that it could be sent for the final revision by the scientific committee.
Inspections and Final Approval of Full Papers:
The full papers, with completed fees, will get finally inspected, both, scientifically and linguistically. There will be a rigorous review process of full papers following the previous process according to the following criteria:
(1) Is the topic relevant to the conference?
(2) Are the writing and structure clear?
(3) Are graphics, photos, illustrations used where needed?
(4) Are the aims of the study clearly stated?
(5) Are the objectives of the study achieved?
(6) Is the literature review relevant and adequate?
(7) Has the author used the appropriate methodology and explained them clearly?
(8) Has the author interpreted the findings correctly?
(9) Is the paper a significant contribution to the field?