Authors are respectfully requested to adhere to the following steps/instructions to participate in the 4th Edition of the international Annual Meetings of "Improving sustainability Concept in Developing Countries-ISCDC" ...
Step 1: Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- The author (researcher) should submit an abstract file (paper summary) through our online system before the abstract submission deadline.
- Submitted abstract should Be between 100:300 words.
- The abstract should clearly state the purpose, results, and conclusions of the work to be described in the final paper.
- You should the most relevant topic to your paper from the conference topics.
- The abstract file should include Co-authors' full name, email address, academic title and affiliation. (if exist)
Step 2: Abstract Review
- Once the abstract is submitted abiding the mentioned instructions, it will be sent to undergo the revision process by members of our scientific committee, the author will receive abstract feedback and next step action by email within 2 weeks maximum from abstract submission date.
- Once the abstract is accepted, the author will receive abstract acceptance notification by email stating that the abstract is accepted and to proceed with full/short paper submission.
Abstract and full paper submission instructions, Click here
Step 3: Paper Submission
- The author should submit the full/short paper written on the writing template, through our online system before the paper submission deadline (please download the writing template from the link provided below).
To download the writing template for a full-length paper, Click here
- The full/short paper should be written in English as it's the official language of the conference "Improving Sustainability concept in developing countries-ISCDC ".
- The full paper file shouldn't exceed 12 pages while short the paper shouldn't exceed 5 pages.
- The full paper should state the major issue(s) addressed, the potential significance of the work, the theoretical and methodological approach(es) pursued, major findings, conclusions, implications, and relevant scholarly references.
- The short paper should mention the major issue(s), methodological approach(es), major findings, conclusions, and relevant scholarly references.
- The full/short paper must be relevant to the conference theme and must be original as we don't accept research papers with a similarity rate of more than 20%.
Step 4: Paper Elementary Review
- Once the full/short paper is submitted abiding the mentioned instructions, it is assigned for review by the reviewers of the scientific committee in aligning with IEREK revision SOP (double-blind process).
- The author will receive paper feedback and next step action by email within a 1-month maximum from paper submission date.
In this phase of revision, the research paper will be evaluated based on its originality, structure, and relativity to the conference theme. If the paper gets an acceptance by one reviewer, a paper preliminary acceptance notification will be sent to the author accordingly.
Step 5: Payment
- Once the paper gets accepted, the author will be informed to pay the conference fees , so that it could be sent to another 2 members of the scientific committee to provide the author with comments/notes that could improve the paper and push it to the limits.
- As soon as payment is confirmed and done successfully, corresponding official documents can be issued from our sides such as paper acceptance letter and invitation letter.
Step 6: Paper Final Review
- The paper will be sent for review by another 2 members of the scientific committee in aligning with the IEREK revision SOP (double-blind process). Reviewers' comments/notes will be forwarded to the author to modify the full paper accordingly. Then, send us the final version of the paper.
Instructions of Short Paper Submissions: Authors who like to submit short papers should be informed that the structure of a short paper should contain its abstract, keywords, introduction, problem statements and the hypothetical solution along with further studies that they will go through when they want to extend their paper to be published online. short paper fee doesn’t have a chance to receive any type of discount whatever the authors were previously published with IEREK or the author is one of IEREK’s scientific committee and or a representative of a co-host university. A short paper is only published in the conference proceedings book and will not have a chance to be published online by Springer or by IEREK’s Journals unless the author extends their work to a full-length paper and pays the requested fee.
To download the writing template for a Short paper, Click here