Albert Sezent once said, “Research is to see what everybody else has seen and to think what nobody else has thought.” As scientists, professors and scholars the aim is to lead and to improve the way we live. Once a researcher decides to make a difference, he/she needs to find a way by which he/she could share their knowledge with the rest of the world with the aim not only to publish the work but to be recognized and have a noticeable effect in their field of study. One of the most considerable ways to easily access the work of others, and to make your own work easily accessible is by publishing the papers in an academic journal. This workshop is designed to explain and teach researchers the professional Academic publishing process. Moreover, with the help of Springer's team, the workshop will inform and guide researchers through the requirements that most reputable publishers look for in the expected submitted papers and how to develop a high-quality research paper.
The fees do not only include the attendance of the "New Trends in Scientific Publishing" workshop but also includes the attendance of the CAH conference and the "Urban Conservation in Historical Cities" workshop.
About The Instructor
Dr. Nabil Khélifi
Senior Editor, MENA Program
Springer, a part of Springer Nature
Objective Of The Workshop
Researchers go through difficulties hoping for their work to be published and recognized in their field. Throughout this 2-day workshop, a team of professionals, from Springer; a top tier publishing company that publishes books, e-books and peer-reviewed journal articles in science, technology, and medicine, will walk you through the steps and procedures needed to publish your work (as Authors).
During the workshop, different teams are going to teach current and future scholars, who wish to publish their work, the steps and procedures they should go through to choose, finance, and finally publish their work.
Attendees will learn:
- How to shape a successful scientific paper?
- How to launch a successful scientific journal?
- New trends in scientific publishing.
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Publication ethics.
- Knowledge on how to promote your own career.
- How to pick a trending topic that would attract readers in the field.
- How to use the services and tools provided by Springer.
- How to make a research paper accessible to the public and professionals in the field.
- The technical, expressive, and critical skills required of writers to prepare their papers for publication.
- The submission process of submitting a paper.
About The Workshop
- Providing early-career scientists and researchers, and students with tips and hints on how to increase their chances of getting their papers published.
- Explaining to them how to shape a well-organized structure for their papers and to efficiently write a scientific paper.
- Walking them through the stages of choosing a proper journal and how to submit their paper using an acceptable, relevant Cover Letter to the Journal Editors.
- Providing some useful techniques and online tools on how to select the most appropriate journals for their research.
The workshop's venue starts from Luxor, which has often been called the world's greatest open-air museum, as indeed it is and much more. The number of monuments and their preservation in the Luxor area is unparalleled anywhere else in the world. Actually, what most people think of Luxor to consist of is really three different areas, consisting of the city of Luxor on the east side of the Nile, the town of Karnak just north of Luxor, and Thebes, which the ancient Egyptians called Waset, which is on the west side of the Nile across from Luxor.
Television, Luxor, Madinet Al Bayadeyah, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
The conference will be held in the River Nile cruiser "Grand Princess" from Luxor to Aswan. A nonstop 4 days cruise will cover the most important heritage and cultural sites in the world. All of the visits to the spots and sites include free pickups and drop offs from and to the cruise boat. Spending your time in Egypt in the river cruise will let you enjoy seeing the most exciting, pleasant and historic places, and having the most competitive prices and fees of the accommodation.
It will also grant you a luxurious 5-star experience and services.The accommodation covers the sightseeing fees, all meals as per itinerary, and the transportation from Luxor airport to the cruise boat and from the city to Aswan airport as well.
Find below shots from the Nile cruiser along with the outstanding services:
إنه من المقرر إنعقاد هذ الحدث العلمي العظيم على ظهر واحدة من أرقى البواخر النيلية مع توفير إقامة فندقية على متن الباخرة، وتستمر هذه الرحلة النيلية الخلابة لمدة أربعة أيام نزور فيها أعرق وأهم المواقع الأثرية والثقافية في العالم. جميع هذه الزيارات والإنتقالات من وإلى الباخرة النيلية مجاناً
إن قضاء رحلة نيلية كهذه لسوف يحقق لك الفائدة على المستوى الثقافي والترفيهي من خلال زيارة مثل هذه الأماكن التاريخية العريقة بأقل التكاليف التنافسية وأعلى جودة خدمة
خدمة فندقية 5 نجوم على أعلى مستوى -
تكاليف التسكين والانتقالات من مطار الأقصر إلى الباخرة ومن المدينة إلى مطار أسوان -
3 وجبات أساسية: الإفطار، الغداء والعشاء -
:شاهد بالأسفل صور من الفندق العائم والخدمات المتميزة المتاحة