Researcher and assistant Professor of Real Estate Strategy, Appraisal sector and Economic Assessment of Plans, Programs and Projects, Department of Architecture and Design (DIAP), Faculty of Architecture, University of Roma La Sapienza.
- Member (since 2010) of the teachers College for PhD in Architecture and Construction – Space and Society (DRACO), Department of Architecture and Design (DIAP), Faculty of Architecture, University of Roma La Sapienza.
- Member (since 2009 to 2011) member of the teachers College for PhD in Settlement renewing and redeveloping, Faculty of Architecture, University of Roma La Sapienza.
- Member (since 2014) of Società Italiana di Estimo e Valutazione (SIEV) – Italian Real Estate Appraisal and Investment Decision Society.
- Member (since 2005 to 2009) of the Unit of evaluation and verification of public investments of the Italian Ministry of cultural heritage and cultural activities (after a public selection based on titles and interview).
- Member (since 2005 to 2010) of the Regional Evaluation Unit (Lazio) for the examination of medical building projects (management of investments programme as indicated in the law n. 67/88 art. 20 and art. 2 law 135 dated 05.06.1990). Role: expert in the analysis of beneficial costs: examination of the technical, economical and procedural aspects of the projects presented for financing allocation.
- Registered architect and a member of the Architect’s Association of Rome; Ref.nr. 8533 (1988)
- Doctoral Degree in “Documentation, cataloging, analysis, and reuse of cultural heritage” (University of Bari, completed in 1995).
- Master Degree cum laude in Architecture (Architecture Faculty, University of Roma La Sapienza, 1986).
- Expert (since 1987) on Real Estate Market, cultural heritage and museum structures (economic and environmental evaluation, programming, planning and management), working on research activities, programming and consulting, also operating in the coordination for public and private Institutions, such as: FORMEZ – Centro Formazione E Studi, Area Sviluppo Locale (1999-2001) Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa (1998-99) Pisa; IMED – Mediterranean Institute (1998-00), Rome; Consorzio Civita (1997), Rome; CLES – Centro per il lavoro e gli studi sociali (1995-99), Rome; Presidence of the Council of Ministers – Department for EC policies (1996), Rome; UNIMED Mediterranean University (1996), Rome; ECOTER srl – Institute for the economic and territorial planning (1987-1995), Rome; AEC – Association of Economics of Culture (1992-1998), Rome; CNR – National Council for Scientific Research (1994), Rome; IRSPEL (1991), Rome; TECOMEZ spa (1987-1994), Naples; ECOSERVIZI SUD (1987-1994), Campobasso; CRESME (1987), Rome.