A publishing editor works in a number of publishing areas; from book publishing, online publishing to journal publishing. His/her responsibility revolves around content and style of publication while paying close attention to deadlines and delivery/publication dates. Training will be provided.
– Work on/manage a number of publishing activities and journal.
– Managing the peer review process for journal issue/ book chapters
– Recruiting editors/ reviewers according to provided guidelines
– Meeting Manuscript delivery/ publishing deadlines
– Liaising with publishers, Editors, and advertising and production departments
– Operating the respective publisher’s online submission System
– Contribute to decision making and setting goals and milestones for journal/ manuscript development/ review process
– Excellent grammar and spelling skills (must)
– An eye for detail and accuracy
– though leadership and an ability to make decisions
– Excellent research skills and willingness to learn
– Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines (must)
– Commitment to producing ethical publications of high quality
– Possess a proper background in research, publishing, indexing etc. (+)
Work Samples (Less than 5 MB)
IEREK is seeking Digital Marketing specialists with sufficient experience in organic marketing and moderation of conferences and events. They should have very good spoken and written English in addition to being committed and responsible. Applicants should have soft skills and the ability to communicate with participants and scholars and be able to organize any form of data and be able to give provide assistance where needed.
Roles & Responsibilities:
If you would like to join our team, please send us the required documents and position of interest at [email protected]
International Experts in Research Enrichment and Knowledge Exchange (IEREK) is an organization that is passionate about empowering researchers & scholars the world over. We organize international conferences that aim to solve the world’s most pressing issues, where we aspire to aid researchers to grow and achieve their true potential, by collaborating and presenting their studies.
We are looking for a competent Marketing Team Leader, who attains the capability to lead our current marketing team, expand our market segments, develop new marketing strategies, enhance existing ones, and effectively reach out to our academic target audience. We require a person with an inquisitive mind, who values research and academia, coordinates marketing campaigns establishes and strengthens relations with partnering universities, professors indexing services, and publishers.
Requirements & Skills:
If you meet the requirements and qualifications above, and feel like you are a good fit with our organization, send your CV over to: [email protected]