This training program is developed, with our students in mind, to enhance the design process through hands-on instruction and mentoring by certified instructors.
The course designed to fulfil the requirements for getting “Certified Solid Works Associate” CSWA Certificate.
1. Sketch entities – lines, rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and centerlines.
2. Sketch tools – offset, convert and trim.
3. Sketch relations.
4. Boss and cut features – extrudes, revolves, sweeps and lofts.
5. Fillets and chamfers.
6. Linear, circular, and fill patterns.
8. Feature conditions – start and end.
9. Mass properties.
11. Inserting components.
12. Standard mates – coincident, parallel, perpendicular, tangent, concentric, distance and angle.
13. Reference geometry – planes, axis and mate references.
14. Drawing views.
The lecturer is a mechanical design demonstrator at faculty of engineering and IAO certified faculty member
After completing the course you’ll get:
A certificate of completing the requirements of CSWA Certified
SolidWorks Associate. The certificate is sponsored by IEREK and certified by IAO “International Accreditation Organization” A CSWA certificate.
Professors and Specialists of IEREK Institute.
|Workshop Fees for Egyptians||L.E 900|
|Workshop Fees for Non-Egyptians||$ 200|