Focus and Scope
“BAHETH” in Architecture, Engineering and Technology, is a group of Peer-Reviewed Journals, which is a product of collaboration between “IEREK” and “BAHETH”, and publishes original academic researches in the fields of Architecture, Engineering and Technology, the Journals welcome researches in Arabic Language with an English Abstract.
They aim to present how, theoretically and practically, engineering and architectural technologies can adapt to the fast industrialization and urbanization seen in many places worldwide.
In addition, how Inventive designs and development practices are challenging to the planners and designers in order to meet the continually developing requests of society.Add to that, they also aim to reach with the researches to the academic community in the Arabic and Middle Eastern world
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
1. Elementary Review: Once an article has been submitted to our website, it is assigned for revision by the Journal Editor(s) using the article review sheet and validation of publication. This can result in one of four scenarios:
1. Acceptance for publication (with minor modifications)
2. Conditional acceptance for publication (with revisions provided to authors).
3. Rejection with a chance of re-submission (with major modifications).
4. Rejection as inappropriate or unworthy of publication in this certain conference.
Once it receives acceptance, it proceeds to the screening plagiarism process; then the author of the paper will be informed to pay the fees so that it could be sent for the final revision by the editorial board.
2. Final Acceptance: Authors will receive a notification message to know the feedback of the reviewers Committee.
3. After receiving the final acceptance: you may be required to modify your paper depending on the feedback provided by the committee for publishing
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...