As IEREK always provides the best services and scientific content for its registrants and members, we would like to announce a three-hour workshop on “How to successfully prepare and publish your paper” by Dr. Nabil Khelifi as a part of IEREK’s upcoming conferences in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 5th November to 7th November 2019;
- Future Smart Cities (FSC) – 2nd Edition.
- Resilient and Responsible Architecture and Urbanism (RRAU) – 2nd Edition.
This workshop will be a great opportunity for all researchers to know about:
- How to structure your manuscript.
- How to logically link your thought throughout the manuscript.
- How to use the “effective writing” style.
- How to select the appropriate journal.
- How to prepare a cover letter to the editor.
- How to answer the reviewers’ comments.
- How to promote your paper after publication.
Dr. Nabil Khélifi is the Senior Publishing Editor for Springer, part of Springer Nature in Heidelberg, Germany who is managing their program in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Dr. Nabil Khelifi holds a PhD degree in Marine Geosciences from Kiel University in Germany. In hopes of improving publication output and quality, Dr. Khelifi helps researcher throughout the process of publishing their work by delivering educational seminars. To find out more, watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LILL2gpVBm0
To attend Dr. Nabil Khelifi’s workshop, register in one of the two conferences.