A successful Conference held by IEREK at Roma Tre University, Italy
The Green Urbanism Conference which started in October 12, 2016 included many successful discussions and covered extremely important topics that will change the world as we know it today.
The conference main program included the discussions of lots of important articles, that will be published by ELSEVIER at the Procedia journal “Environmental Sciences”. ELSEVIER shall include the journal as a part of (Sciencedirect.com) services in open access.
The Special Session “tales of cities. Moscow, Cairo and Rome”
The program of the conference also included a tour at the MAXXI Museum on the second Green Urbanism conference day after the presentations of that day. The MAXXI Museum is the Italian National Museum of the 21st Century of contemporary art and architecture in the Flaminio Quartiere of Roma, Italy.
As well a Gala dinner was arranged by IEREK team for the guests of the conference after the tour to enjoy the amazing city and to know the amazing roman culture.
The second architecture week associated with the Green Urbanism Conference, ended as well in October 14, 2016. The 2nd Architecture Week was a continuation to the successful first Architecture Week that was held in Italy in 2015.
The Participants in the conference are granted internationally recognized certificates from Roma Tre University and IEREK which will be added to their certificates of experience or could be presented to the official authorities concerned.
The 4th international conference on “Green Urbanism (GU)” is taking place in Rome, Italy, from 24 to 26 November 2020.
GU-2020 aims to bring together, scientists, urban planners, architects and other stakeholders from across the globe to discuss the latest research findings in all aspects of sustainability.
Moreover, GU international conference avails the opportunity for interested researchers, scholars, scientists, architects, and engineers from around the globe to submit their research papers and get them published in highly-ranked international journals by the esteemed publishers Springer and IEREK Press. Noting that submitted researches must be in the scope of at least one of the official conference topics and abiding the submission instructions.
Many critical topics will be discussed during the GU conference, such as:
- The Evolution of Green Urbanism
- Formulating the Principles of Green Urbanism
- Urban Design for Nature, Conservation of Natural Resources
- Passive Designs: Green Buildings for Sustainable Use
- Green Districts: Bike, Cycles, and Pedestrians’ Corridors
- Urban Growth of Developing Cities
- City Urban Form and Natural Resources
- Landscape, Gardens, Streetscapes, and Urban Biodiversity
- Urbanization of Rural Area: Energy, Water, and Food Security
- Urban Governance, Leadership, Best Practices, Research, and Awareness
- Green Infrastructure and Sustainable Environment
- Regeneration of the City Center and Urban Transit Hubs
- Waste Management, Pollution, and Health Risks
- Energy Efficiency in the Built Environment
- Effects of Sustainable Environments on Human Health
- Advancing Solutions towards Zero Waste Cities
- Transformation to Green Environment
For more information & registration, visit the conference’s official page: https://www.ierek.com/events/GU4th