Transportation and Networking Systems are one of the main components of a city, which is why IEREK is proud to present the 3rd edition of the up-and-coming conference under the title of Urban Transit and Sustainable Networks (UTSN) as the first 2 editions, under the same title were an absolute success!
The conference’s main aim is to target new strategies that can be implemented by modern means of transportation without it negatively affecting and harming the urban environment or the environment, in general.
There are many ways that the modern world is already thinking of implementing and have already started implementing in order to better the effect of the means of transportation on the environment such as that of smart cars and other eco-friendly means of transportation that do not require too much energy and may even not require non-renewable sources of energy in order to start the transportation process.
Thanks to a conference under this target of aim, you will benefit widely on a large spectrum whether you are still a student, a researcher or even a professor.
1. Social Communication.
2. Public Transport.
3. Smart Cars.
4. Transportation Systems And Their Environmental Impacts.
5. Eco-friendly Means Of Transport.
6. Sustainable Networking Systems.
7. Public Transport In Urban Places.
8. Traffic Managing Strategies.
9. Sustainable Means Of Transportation.
10. Transportation Safety.
11. Planning Tools, Modeling And Simulation.
12. Government Policies And Regulations.
13. Sustainable Freight Networks Strategies.
14. Land Use, Travel Behavior And Transportation Systems Integration.
15. Electronic Mobility.
16. Vehicles & Roads Infrastructure.
17. Green Fuel Used In Transport Vehicles.
18. Designing & Planning Roads.
19. Sustainable Transportation.
20. Urban Transportation.
Abstract Submissions Deadline
8th June 2019
Last Notification for Abstract Acceptance
8th July 2019
Full Paper Submission Deadline
6th September 2019
Last Notification for Full-Paper Acceptance
6th October 2019
Early Payment Deadline
5th September 2019
Regular Payment Deadline
20th September 2019
Late Payment Deadline
5th October 2019
Letter of Visa (for delegates who need visa entry)
6th October 2019
Letter of Final Acceptance
6th October 2019
5th November 2019
5th December 2019
- Each research paper should have one main author who should pay the full fee (Author fees) regardless of attendance.
- Each co-author (1-5 max) has his/her own separate fees to pay as shown in a table below.
- A research paper fee allows only one author, whether main or co-author, to attend the conference and receive only one copy of the conference proceedings book in both hard and soft copies. Extras can be requested for a fee shown below.
Loyalty Membership Discounts
The more you attend, the more you're rewarded! IEREK offers its loyal participants with the following discounts depending on his/her attendance:
*The aforementioned discounts are only applicable during Regular and Late Payment times. For more information, please refer to 'Important Dates'.
Author Fees (Short Paper)
Author fees for Early Payment | 5th September 2019
Author fees for Regular Payment | 20th September 2019
Author fees for Late Payment | 5th October 2019
Regular Attendance Fees
Fees for Audiences (Co-authors, Learners, and Interests)
Fees for NON-Attending Co-Authors
Conference Book (Hard copy + CD)
Springer/Journal Publication (Extended Paper)
Please note that we will endeavor to assist you in obtaining a visa if needed, by sending an invitation letter, but the responsibility is yours and the decision rests solely with the appropriate Embassy.
- Delegates in any event who cancel their registration due to special circumstances for any reason will receive refunds according to the following plan and according to the number of days from the start of the event:
Up to 60 days before the event
Up to 50 days before the event
Up to 40 days before the event
39 days before the event
A refund is not possible if
- An acceptance letter has been issued (Authors only)
- The proceedings of the event have been published (Authors only)
- All matters have been finalized (accommodation/travel expenses paid for)
Visa Rejection Cases
Reason and proof of rejection must be submitted. If the reason of rejection is due to an error on our part, the participant will be refunded their full fee with a deduction of a 20% administration fee.
Documents to be issued by IEREK to acquire a visa are as follows:
* Final Acceptance Letter (Authors only)
* Visa Invitation Letter
* Invoice/proof of payment
We encourage all authors and attendees to ensure their having acquired all documents (those applicable) mentioned.
If the reason of rejection is not related to any of the aforementioned and is an error on the participant’s part, the following will apply:
* Authors: may choose to let their co-author present his/her research on his/her behalf free of charge. If the author does not have a co-author, a member of the scientific committee shall present on the author’s behalf.
* Audience members/Registrants: will only be allowed to attend another similar event of their choosing that is organized by IEREK free of charge.
Publishing information to be announced soon ...
Once an abstract is submitted, it will be sent to the reviewers' committee to go through the revision process:
Once an abstract has been submitted to our website, it is assigned for review by the reviewers using the abstract review sheet and validation of publication. This is based on four criteria:
1. Accepted for publication (with minor editing changes).
2. Conditionally accepted for publication (with revisions provided to authors).
3. Rejected but encouraged for re-submission with major modifications.
4. Rejected as inappropriate or unworthy of publication in this certain conference.
The criteria for accepting abstracts for the conference are as follows; a relevant topic of the conference should be proposed with clear writing, aims, and objectives of the study clearly presented as well as a sound literature and methodology of work.
Authors will receive a notification message to know the feedback of the reviewers' committee. If an author receives the acceptance of his or her abstract, he or she has to continue writing the full-length paper using the requested templates.
Uploading Full-Length Paper:
Authors who are allowed to upload their full-length paper(s) should use the same account details to upload their full paper(s).
The final paper will proceed to the primary revision to be checked if it meets the conference proceedings standards. Once it gets accepted, the author will be informed to pay the fees so that it could be sent for the final revision by the scientific committee.
In this step, and to proceed paper(s) that passed to final revision process and to get the final approval, authors have to pay the requested fees. Otherwise, the final revision process will not be considered for their papers.
Inspections and Final Approval of Full Papers:
The full papers that paid the requested fees will get finally inspected, either scientifically or linguistically. There will be a rigorous review process of full papers following the previous process according to the following criteria:
(1) Is the topic relevant to the conference? (2) Are the writing and structure clear? (3) Are graphics, photos, illustrations used where needed? (4) Are the aims of the study clearly stated? (5) Are the objectives of the study achieved? (6) Is the literature review relevant and adequate? (7) Has the author used an appropriate methodology and explained them clearly? (8) Has the author interpreted the findings correctly? (9) Is the paper a significant contribution to the field?
These are the registration and revision procedures for publication that all authors should follow.
- Abstracts should clearly state the purpose, results, and conclusions of the work to be described in the final paper.
- After you have received the acceptance of your abstract, please continue to write your full paper with the requested template (please download from the link provided below).
Final acceptance will be based on the full-length paper. For publication, the accepted papers must be presented at the conference.
Writing Templates: Authors are strongly encouraged to use the formatting style described below for submitting an abstract as this format is required for the full paper.
To download the writing template for a full-length paper,
- IEREK provides you the English Review service; where we will be responsible for the language review process of your paper. This service will get your paper revised in terms of grammar, punctuation, and language structure; without changing the scientific content.
- This service will ensure you have the perfect language structure, to get your perfect paper published. This will help you increase the number of citations and make it easier for others access the information provided in your paper.
Fees for the editing process:
Papers 4-5 pages long
Papers 8-12 pages long
If you are interested in getting this service, please email us your paper on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IEREK has an unyielding policy regarding plagiarism. We believe that copying/taking the ideas and work of other Authors without permission and credit is fraudulent.
- The Reviewing committee and IEREK employees have the authority to reject a paper during its reviewing process, on the basis of the paper being subjected to either minor or major plagiarism.
- Duplicating any content, even if it is one sentence or one table without the consent of its original Author, will lead to the paper’s refusal upon the complaint of the plagiarism victim.
Benefits Of Attending
- Attending conferences is very beneficial on the professional level. Conferences are full of people promoting new ideas which will expand your knowledge and undoubtedly help your career.
- Not only you get to hear presentations, but also converse with other researchers from different universities and even countries you may have only heard or read about. You learn from experts in the field. It is a great opportunity to find more about your field and listen to ideas that could help inspire research ideas of your own.
- Not to mention, getting an overview of the place or city where the conference is being held and learning about its people and culture.
- Conferences can also expand your resources by providing a great opportunity to promote gathered information on new technologies related to your research. Moreover, you test them out, share teaching tools and techniques, or even obtain samples of textbooks.
- It is an opportunity to engage with respectable professors and discuss with them the very latest research projects they could be working on. Delegates will have the choice of receiving the conference proceedings either as a hard copy or in digital format on a USB flash drive. The USB flash drive will additionally contain proceedings from previous conferences in this series.
- Indexing and Archiving Papers presented at IEREK conferences regularly appear in notable reviews, publications, and databases, including referencing and abstract.
- Digital Archives; All conference papers are archived online in the IEREK E-Library (https://www.IEREK.com) where they are immediately and permanently available to the international scientific community.
- Journal participants may attend the conference to submit an enhanced version of their research for possible publication in our journal on IEREK website.
- For participants who need Entry Visas, IEREK will issue a visa letter for applicants who are accepted to present at our conferences.
- Please notice that we will endeavor to assist you in obtaining a visa but the responsibility is yours and the decision rests solely with the appropriate Embassy.