It presents the relationship between Engineering science with all its disciplines and between the Computing Techniques which become recently the backbone of our life.
What is Architecture ?
Architecture is the process of producing buildings passing through the three steps of Planning, Designing and construction.
Engineering Science: its discipline is extremely large and includes a wide range of more specialized fields, each with a more specific emphasis on particular areas of applied science, technology and types of application.
Computing is any activity requiring creating a mathematical sequence of steps which known as Algorithm.
Computer engineering is a discipline that integrates several fields of electrical engineering and computer science required to develop computer hardware and software.
IEREK invites scientists, architectures and students from universities and all research institutes from all over the world to present their ideas and findings and share them with others as well as to show the importance of engineering, architecture and computing Techniques.
Architectural Design and Urban Planning
Site Planning, Executing & Control
Architecture and human behavior
Precedents in architecture
Theories of design and architecture
Mathematics and Physics
Control engineering and robotics
Knowledge & networks security
CAD & manufacturing
IEREK has an unyielding policy regarding plagiarism. We believe that copying/taking the ideas and work of other Authors without permission and credit, is fraudulent.
The Reviewing committee and IEREK employees have the authority to reject a paper during its reviewing process, on the basis of the paper being subjected to either minor or major plagiarism. Duplicating any content, even if it is one sentence or one table without the consent of its original Author, will lead to the paper’s refusal upon the complaint of the plagiarism victim.
Please note that we will endeavor to assist you in obtaining a visa if needed, by sending an invitation letter, but the responsibility is yours and the decision rests solely with the appropriate Embassy.
Delegates in any event who cancel their registration due to special circumstances for any reason will receive refunds according to the following plan and according to the number of days from the start of the event:
|Cancellation Policy||Up to 60 days before the event||Up to 50 days before the event||Up to 40 days before the event||39 days before the event|
A refund is not possible if
-An acceptance letter has been issued (Authors only)
-The proceedings of the event have been published (Authors only)
-All matters have been finalized (accommodation/travel expenses paid for)
Visa Rejection Cases
Reason and proof of rejection must be submitted. If the reason of rejection is due to an error on our part, the participant will be refunded their full fee with a deduction of a 20% administration fee.
Documents to be issued by IEREK to acquire a visa are as follows:
*Final Acceptance Letter (Authors only)
*Visa Invitation Letter
*Invoice/proof of payment
We encourage all authors and attendees to ensure their having acquired all documents (those applicable) mentioned.
If the reason of rejection is not related to any of the aforementioned and is an error on the participant’s part, the following will apply:
*Authors: may choose to let their co-author present his/her research on his/her behalf free of charge. If the author does not have a co-author, a member of the scientific committee shall present on the author’s behalf.
*Audience members/Registrants: will only be allowed to attend another similar event of their choosing that is organized by IEREK free of charge.
For participants who need Entry Visas, IEREK will issue a visa letter by University of East London for applicants who are accepted to present at our conferences.
Please notice that we will endeavor to assist you in obtaining a visa but the responsibility is yours and the decision rests solely with the appropriate Embassy.
However, you are required to prepare your papers according to the regulations of your country’s embassy/consulate. To do this, you will need to visit the embassy/consulate website or by contacting them.
In case of any missing document during the appointment or any other unfortunate incident that leads to your rejection, IEREK clears its responsibility as we will have done our part in providing the documents we can provide to ease the process.
Once an abstract is submitted, it will be sent to the reviewers committee to go through the revision process:
- Elementary Review:
Once an abstract has been submitted to our website, it is assigned for review by the reviewers using the abstract review sheet and validation of publication. This is based on four criteria:
· Accepted for publication (with minor editing changes).
· Conditionally accepted for publication (with revisions provided to authors).
· Rejected but encouraged for re-submission with major modifications.
· Rejected as inappropriate or unworthy of publication in this certain conference.
The criteria for accepting abstracts for the conference are as follows; a relevant topic of the conference should be proposed with clear writing, aims, and objectives of the study clearly presented, as well as a sound literature and methodology of the work.
- First Acceptance:
Authors will receive a notification message to know the feedback of the reviewers committee. If an author receives the acceptance of his or her abstract, he or she has to continue writing the full-length paper using the requested templates.
- Uploading Full-Length Paper:
Authors who are allowed to upload their full-length paper(s) should use the same account details to upload their full paper(s).
- Second Acceptance:
The final paper will proceed to the primary revision to be checked if it meets the conference proceedings standards. Once it gets accepted, the author of the paper will be informed to pay the fees so that it could be sent for the final revision by the scientific committee.
In this step, and to proceed paper(s) that passed to the final revision process and to get the final approval, authors have to pay the requested fees. Otherwise, the final revision process will not be considered for their papers.
- Inspections and Final Approval of Full Papers:
Those with full papers and who have paid the requested fees will get finally inspected, either scientifically or linguistically. There will be a rigorous review process of full papers following the previous process according to the following criteria:
(1) Is the topic relevant to the conference?
(2) Is the writing and structure clear?
(3) Are graphics, photos, illustrations used where needed?
(4) Are the aims of the study clearly stated?
(5) Are the objectives of the study achieved?
(6) Is the literature review relevant and adequate?
(7) Has the author used an appropriate methodology and has it been clearly explained?
(8) Has the author interpreted the findings correctly?
(9) Is the paper a significant contribution to the field?
These are the registration and revision procedures for publication that all authors should follow.
Attending conferences is very beneficial on the professional level through the following:
- Conferences are full of people promoting new ideas which will expand your knowledge and undoubtedly help your career.
- You not only get to hear presentations but also converse with other researchers from different universities and even countries you may have only heard or read about.
- You learn from experts in the field. It is a great opportunity to find more about your field and listen to ideas that could help inspire research ideas of your own.
- Getting an overview of the place or city where the conference is being held and learning about its people and culture.
- Conferences also can expand your resources by providing a great opportunity to promote gathered information on new technologies related to your research.
- They let you test them out, share teaching tools and techniques, or even obtain samples of textbooks.
- It is an opportunity to engage with respectable professors and discuss with them the very latest research projects they could be working on.
- Delegates will have the choice of receiving the conference proceedings as either a hardcover book or in digital format on a USB flash drive. “The USB flash drive will additionally contain proceedings from previous conferences in this series.Indexing and Archiving Papers presented at IEREK conferences regularly appear in notable reviews, publications and databases, including referencing and abstract.”
- Digital Archive All conference papers are archived online in the IEREK E-Library IEREK where they are immediately and permanently available to the international scientific community.
- Journal participants may attend after the conference to submit an enhanced version of their research for possible publication in our journal on IEREK website.
- All the participants will receive accredited certificates with their role in the conference which will help enriching their curriculum vitae.
|Date From||Date To||Notes|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||December 26, 2019|
|Full Paper Submission Deadline||March 26, 2020|
|Early Payment Deadline||January 29, 2020|
|Late Payment Deadline||February 29, 2020|
|Letter of Visa (for delegates who need visa entry)||February 12, 2020|
|Conference Program||April 26, 2020|
|Conference Launch||May 26, 2020||May 28, 2020|