The world is in critical need to search for alternative and renewable energy, where the importance of its technologies have been growing significantly. Due to a number of reasons, this is extremely important for the future of our society.
Renewable energy still has a long way to go, in order to replace fossil fuels and become a primary source of energy consumption, but current policies, social awareness and academic research are definitely moving in the right direction.
This trend is especially relevant in the field of on-site implementation. From territorial to building scale, the energy question has turned to be essential in physical planning and design.
The integration of alternative energy technology in cities, districts and buildings will significantly decrease the current levels of greenhouse gas emissions, thus having a positive environmental impact for our entire planet.
The 5th Alternative & Renewable Energy Quest, the AREQ conference organized by IEREK seeks to promote and disseminate knowledge of the integration of technologies of renewable and alternative energy in physical design.
The AREQ conference is the extended version of the first conference in Spain, that aims to showcase to the international community, the groundbreaking results of the work in the fields of renewable energy research, development, application or design.
It will provide a platform for researchers, scientists, manufacturers, institutions, world agencies, and societies to keep up with new developments in theory and physical design applications and to provide alternative energy solutions to current issues such as the greenhouse effect, sustainable and clean energy issues.
AREQ conference is a unique chance that provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
|Abstract Submissions Deadline||2nd January 2022|
|Last Notification for Abstract Acceptance||1st February 2022|
|Full Paper Submission Deadline||2nd April 2022|
|Last Notification for Full-Paper Acceptance||2nd May 2022|
|Early Payment Deadline||2nd April 2022|
|Regular Payment Deadline||2nd May 2022|
|Late Payment Deadline||1st June 2022|
|Letter of Visa (for delegates who need visa entry)||2nd May 2022|
|Letter of Final Acceptance||2nd May 2022|
|Conference Program||1st June 2022|
|Conference Launch||1st July 2022|
- Each research paper should have one main author who should pay the full fee (Author fees) regardless of attendance.
- Each co-author (1-5 max) has his/her own separate fees to pay as shown in a table below.
- A research paper fee allows only one author, whether main or co-author, to attend the conference and receive only one copy of the conference proceedings book in both hard and soft copies. Extras can be requested for a fee shown below.
Loyalty Membership Discounts
The more you attend, the more you're rewarded!
IEREK offers its loyal participants with the following discounts depending on his/her attendance:
*The aforementioned discounts are only applicable during Regular and Late Payment times. For more information, please refer to 'Important Dates'.
|Fees for Audiences (Co-authors, Learners, and Interests)||EUR 250|
|Fees for NON-Attending Co-Authors||EUR 50|
|Author fees for Early Payment (Long Paper)||EUR 400|
|Author fees for Regular Payment (Long Ppaer)||EUR 500|
|Author fees for Late Payment||EUR 600|
|Author fees for Early Payment (Short Paper)||USD 250|
|Author fees for Regular Payment (Short Paper)||USD 300|
|Author fees for Late Payment (Shoert Paper)||USD 400|
|Conference Book (Hard copy + CD)||EUR 100|
|Springer/Journal Publication (Extended Paper)||EUR 200|
- Please notice that we will endeavor to assist you in obtaining a visa but the responsibility is yours and the decision rests solely with the appropriate Embassy.
Please note that we will endeavor to assist you in obtaining a visa if needed, by sending an invitation letter, but the responsibility is yours and the decision rests solely with the appropriate Embassy.
- Delegates in any event who cancel their registration due to special circumstances for any reason will receive refunds according to the following plan and according to the number of days from the start of the event:
|Cancellation Policy||Up to 60 days before the event||Up to 50 days before the event||Up to 40 days before the event||39 days before the event|
A refund is not possible if
- An acceptance letter has been issued (Authors only)
- The proceedings of the event have been published (Authors only)
- All matters have been finalized (accommodation/travel expenses paid for)
Visa Rejection Cases
Reason and proof of rejection must be submitted. If the reason of rejection is due to an error on our part, the participant will be refunded their full fee with a deduction of a 20% administration fee.
Documents to be issued by IEREK to acquire a visa are as follows:
* Final Acceptance Letter (Authors only)
* Visa Invitation Letter
* Invoice/proof of payment
We encourage all authors and attendees to ensure their having acquired all documents (those applicable) mentioned.
If the reason of rejection is not related to any of the aforementioned and is an error on the participant’s part, the following will apply:
* Authors: may choose to let their co-author present his/her research on his/her behalf free of charge. If the author does not have a co-author, a member of the scientific committee shall present on the author’s behalf.
* Audience members/Registrants: will only be allowed to attend another similar event of their choosing that is organized by IEREK free of charge.
- Abstracts should clearly state the purpose, results, and conclusions of the work to be described in the final paper.
- After you have received the acceptance of your abstract, please continue to write your full paper with the requested template (please download from the link provided below).
Final acceptance will be based on the full-length paper. For publication, the accepted papers must be presented at the conference.
- English will be the official language.
- Writing Templates: Authors are strongly encouraged to use the formatting style described below for submitting an abstract as this format is required for the full paper.
|To download Archive’s template,||Click Here|
Once an abstract is submitted, it will be sent to the reviewers committee to go through the revision process:
Once an abstract has been submitted to our website, it is assigned for review by the reviewers using the abstract review sheet and validation of publication. This is based on four criteria:
1· Accepted as is for publication (with minor editing changes).
2· Conditionally accepted for publication (with revisions provided to authors).
3· Rejected but encouraged for re-submission with major modifications.
4· Rejected as inappropriate or unworthy of publication in this certain conference.
The criteria for accepting abstracts for the conference are as follows; a relevant topic of the conference should be proposed with clear writing, aims, and objectives of the study clearly presented as well as a sound literature and methodology of work.
Authors will receive a notification message to know the feedback of the reviewers committee. If an author receives the acceptance of his or her abstract, he or she has to continue writing the full-length paper using the requested templates.
Uploading Full-Length Paper:
Authors who are allowed to upload their full-length paper(s) should use the same account details to upload their full paper(s).
The final paper will proceed to the primary revision to be checked if it meets the conference proceedings standards. Once it gets accepted, the author will be informed to pay the fees so that it could be sent for the final revision by the scientific committee.
In this step, and to proceed paper(s) that passed to final revision process and to get the final approval, authors have to pay the requested fees. Otherwise, the final revision process will not be considered for their papers.
Inspections and Final Approval of Full Papers:
The full papers that paid the requested fees will get finally inspected, either scientifically or linguistically. There will be a rigorous review process of full papers following the previous process according to the following criteria:
(1) Is the topic relevant to the conference?
(2) Is the writing and structure clear?
(3) Are graphics, photos, illustrations used where needed?
(4) Are the aims of the study clearly stated?
(5) Are the objectives of the study achieved?
(6) Is the literature review relevant and adequate?
(7) Has the author used appropriate methodology and explained them clearly?
(8) Has the author interpreted the findings correctly?
(9) Is the paper a significant contribution to the field?
These are the registration and revision procedures for publication that all authors should follow.
- IEREK has an unyielding policy regarding plagiarism. We believe that copying/taking the ideas and work of other Authors without permission and credit is fraudulent.
- The Reviewing committee and IEREK employees have the authority to reject a paper during its reviewing process, on the basis of the paper being subjected to either minor or major plagiarism.
- Duplicating any content, even if it is one sentence or one table without the consent of its original Author, will lead to the paper’s refusal upon the complaint of the plagiarism victim.
- Publication in IEREK Press:- Authors will be given the chances to publish in 'ARChive'.
- Selected Manuscripts:- A book Series by 'Springer'. Publication in the 'Springer' Book Series will only be applicable to the selected papers that will be supervised by highly professional members of an International Editorial Board to ensure a high-quality publication material
- To publish your research in an online Journal or Book by 'Springer' and provide it with world-wide visibility, authors must submit an extended version of their short papers that are 10 -12 pages long.
* Full length papers selected for publication in ASTI book series are subject to submission into a rigorous revision process by a scientific committee of experts before notice of acceptance/rejection for publication.
* Thus, such outstanding material will lead to the indexing of the series in well-known indexing databases such as 'Scopus' and 'Thomson Reuters'.
- IEREK provides you the English Review service; where we will be responsible for the language review process of your paper. This service will get your paper revised in terms of grammar, punctuation, and language structure; without changing the scientific content.
- This service will ensure you have the perfect language structure, to get your perfect paper published. This will help you increase the number of citations and make it easier for others access the information provided in your paper.
Fees for the editing process:
|Paper Pages||Papers 4-5 pages long||Papers 8-12 pages long|
If you are interested in getting this service, please email us your paper on: email@example.com
Join IEREK community