Mechanical – Autodesk Revit MEP: Can be used to model ducts and pipe fittings and to gain a better understanding of HVAC zones, HVAC air duct systems and HVAC piping systems. This allows mechanical engineers to create accurate 2D and 3D drawings to plan for heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
Electrical – Revit MEP: Allows electrical engineers to model the placement of light fixtures, create circuits and wiring diagrams and understand power systems. By utilizing the software to map out electrical systems, users can create a comprehensive plan for the placement of wiring and other electrical components.
Plumbing – Revit MEP: Also includes tools to model plumbing systems, including waste workflow, storm workflow, restroom groups and hot water recirculation systems. Plumbing engineers can utilize the software to map out pipe flow in order to design a functional and effective plumbing system.
1. Introduction to Autodesk®, Revit® MEP with its interface, including viewing, drawing, and editing commands.
2. Working with Linked Architectural Files.
3. Creating and Modifying Views.
4. Understanding Autodesk Revit MEP Systems in General.
5. Creating Spaces and Zones.
6. Analyzing Heating and Cooling Loads.
7. Working with HVAC Module to add Air Terminals, mechanical equipment and create HVAC systems.
8. Working with the Piping Module to add Mechanical equipment as well as creating hydronic piping systems.
9. Working with Fixtures, Piping Systems and Analysis Tools in the Plumbing Module.
10. Working with Fire Protection Systems.
11. Working with Components, Circuits, Cable Tray and Conduits in the Electrical module.
12. Creating and Annotating Construction Documents.
13. Adding Tags and Creating Schedules.
14. Detailing in Autodesk Revit MEP.
Dr. Samer El Sayary
Architecture Prof. Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University.
International Commercial Bank (CIB)
Account Name: IEREK
Account Number: 2543420026
Swift code: CIBEEGCX056
Arab African International Bank (AAIB)
Account Name: IEREK
Account Number: 517314-3931
Swift code: ARAIEGCXALX
|Workshop Fees for Egyptians||L.E 900|
The Workshop starts on 23/04/2015 at 9:00 am with the attendance of Professors and Specialists of IEREK Institute, the members of the Science Advisory Board and the organising Committees. After the opening, the different committees start to listen to the scholars and the discussion of their researches in the first day and throughout the following days. We recommend every scholar to review the workshop agenda, know the schedule of his presentation, and to stick to it, knowing that the length of the presentation should be 20 minutes only, followed by 15 minutes. Several lectures are added within the agenda of the workshop. In addition to the scientific activities, there are several other social, cultural, entertaining activities. All of this is listed in the workshop agenda.The Agenda is not final yet and it will be announced soon.