This course is designed for participants such as engineers, planners, contractors and those who might wish to go on and start their earthwork career and/or acquire the advanced skills and hands-on experience of a typical quantity surveyor.
Duration: 9 days – (72 hours)
- 1. Overview of Quantity Surveying.
- 2. The Total Station Concept.
- 3. Spot Elevations Procedure.
- 4. Spot Elevations Network Interpolation. Break Lines Setup.
- 5. Earth Work and Quantity Calculation Process.
- 1. Total Station Site setup.
- 2. Spot Elevation Readings and System Design.
- 3. Data Preparation.
- 4. Earthwork Calculations.
- 1. Surfer.
- 2. AutoCAD.
- 3. Microsoft Office Tools.
Prof. Dr. Mohamed M Hosny,
Ph.D. UNB-Canada Surveying Prof. Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University.
|Workshop Fees for Non-Egyptians||$ 150|
|Workshop Fees for Egyptians||L.E 900|