The 3rd Conference on “Urban Planning and Architectural Design for Sustainable Development” (UPADSD), to be held in Italy, follows the success of previous meetings 2015, 2017. It has become apparent that contrivers, environmentalists, architects, technologist, policy Creator and economist have to work together in parliamentary law to ensure that planning and evolution can meet our nowadays needs without comprising the ability of future generations.
Trouble related to planning and ontogenesis, which affect rural and urban surface area, are present in all realm of the world. Accelerated urbanization has resulted in worsening of the environment and release quality of life. Urban growing can also aggravate problems faced by rural areas such as forests, mess regions and coastal areas, amongst many others.
Pickings into thoughtfulness the interaction between different regions and developing new methodological analysis for monitoring, planning and implementation of novel strategies, can offer solutions mitigating environmental contamination and non-sustainable use of available imagination.
Energy Department deliverance and eco-friendly building approaches have become an important part of modern development, which office special emphasis on resource optimization.
Planning has a headstone role to playing period in ensuring that these solutions, as well as new processes, are incorporated in the most efficient manner. UPADSD design to bring together scientist and other stakeholders from across the globe to discuss the latest scientific advances in the field.
- City planning and urban fabrication.
- Cultural places and urban spaces.
- Rural developments and urban growth limitations.
- Sustainability and the built environment.
- Environmental planning and natural resources management.
- Cultural heritage management and sustainable tourism.
- Quality of life and Sustainable solutions in emerging countries.
- Learning from nature and Biomimetic architecture.
- Public Transportation planning and sustainable networks.
- Social interaction and citizens’ behavior with sustainable development.
- Waterfronts and Community planning.
- Historic Preservation, management and rehabilitation.
- Arts, Culture, identity and Creative Placemaking.
- Planning inspiration from past and innovation.
- Forecasting, evolving and Envisioning of architecture: Predicting Probabilities - Imagining Possibilities.
- Public involvement in sustainable development.
- Future and Contemporary Cities.
- Infrastructure, Facilities, Systems: New ICT Technologies and sustainable Economy.
To be announced soon.
Attending conferences is very beneficial on the professional level Conferences are full of people promoting new ideas which will expand your knowledge and undoubtedly help your career.
You not only get to hear presentations but also converse with other researchers from different universities and even countries you may have only heard or read about.You learn from experts in the field. It is a great opportunity to find more about your field and listen to ideas that could help inspire research ideas of your own.
Not to mention, you will get an overview of the place or city where the conference is being held and learn about its people and culture.
Conferences also can expand your resources by providing a great opportunity to promote gathered information on new technologies related to your research. Moreover, they let you test them out, share teaching tools and techniques, or even obtain samples of textbooks.
It is an opportunity to engage with respectable professors and discuss with them the very latest research projects they could be working on.
Delegates will have the choice of receiving the conference proceedings as either a hard copy book or in digital format on a USB flash drive. The USB flash drive will additionally contain proceedings from previous conferences in this series.
Indexing and Archiving Papers presented at IEREK conferences regularly appear in notable reviews, publications and databases, including referencing and abstract.
Once an abstract is submitted, it will be sent to the reviewers committee to go through the revision process:
- Elementary Review:
Once an abstract has been submitted to our website, it is assigned for review by the reviewers using the abstract review sheet and validation of publication. This is based on four criteria:
· Accepted as is for publication (with minor editing changes).
· Conditionally accepted for publication (with revisions provided to authors).
· Rejected but encouraged for re-submission with major modifications.
· Rejected as inappropriate or unworthy of publication in this certain conference.
The criteria for accepting abstracts for the conference are as follows; a relevant topic of the conference should be proposed with clear writing, aims, and objectives of the study clearly presented as well as a sound literature and methodology of work.
- First Acceptance:
Authors will receive a notification message to know the feedback of the reviewers committee. If an author receives the acceptance of his or her abstract, he or she has to continue writing the full-length paper using the requested templates.
- Uploading Full-Length Paper:
Authors who are allowed to upload their full-length paper(s) should use the same account details to upload their full paper(s).
- Second Acceptance:
The final paper will proceed to the primary revision to be checked if it meets the conference proceedings standards. Once it gets accepted, the author will be informed to pay the fees so that it could be sent for the final revision by the scientific committee.
In this step, and to proceed paper(s) that passed to final revision process and to get the final approval, authors have to pay the requested fees. Otherwise, the final revision process will not be considered for their papers.
- Inspections and Final Approval of Full Papers:
The full papers that paid the requested fees will get finally inspected, either scientifically or linguistically. There will be a rigorous review process of full papers following the previous process according to the following criteria:
(1) Is the topic relevant to the conference?
(2) Is the writing and structure clear?
(3) Are graphics, photos, illustrations used where needed?
(4) Are the aims of the study clearly stated?
(5) Are the objectives of the study achieved?
(6) Is the literature review relevant and adequate?
(7) Has the author used appropriate methodology and explained them clearly?
(8) Has the author interpreted the findings correctly?
(9) Is the paper a significant contribution to the field?
These are the registration and revision procedures for publication that all authors should follow.
IEREK is now negotiating to sign several agreements with many top ranked Journals to publish the proceedings of its conferences. Announcements soon will be made regarding publishing.
Will be announced soon!!
For participants who need Entry Visas, IEREK will issue a visa letter for applicants who are accepted to present at our conferences.
Please notice that we will endeavor to assist you in obtaining a visa but the responsibility is yours and the decision rests solely with the appropriate Embassy.
Will be announced soon!!
-If for any personal reason, you will not be attending the conference, you’ll be asked to provide a presentation and contact one of our scientific committee members for an extra fee, in order to present your work instead of you.
-If your visa got rejected, or if you weren’t able to get a security clearance for travel, kindly provide us with the rejection letter from the embassy/consulate or the office responsible for security clearances, and we will assign a member of the scientific committee for free to present your paper, after you’ve completed a PowerPoint presentation, only if a co-author will not be able to provide a presentation in your place, where in order for the co-author to present he will be required to pay the co-author fees as well.
-Once a visa letter and an acceptance letter has been issued, a refund will not be possible.
For Co-Authors, Audience, and Workshop attendees;
-Refund before the event with a duration of 45 days will be allowed in full, only deducted the fees for the transaction.
-Refund after the given duration of 45 days will only occur in case of Visa rejection, proof of rejection must be submitted, and according to the rejection reason refund amount will be determined as the following;
- If the rejection reason stated that the rejection was the applicant’s fault for not submitting the required papers for the visa, refund will occur with administrative fees deducted from the total amount ONLY if before the event’s date, no refunds after the event’s date will occur.
- If the rejection reason was decided for reasons that the Applicant can’t be accounted for, refund will occur with transaction fees deducted.