The 3rd international conference on: Improving Sustainability Concept in Developing Countries, organized by IEREK, is considered to be the important step in spreading science and knowledge through this the participation of researchers from all around the world.
The main goal of this conference is to improve and enhance the quality of life and built environment in developing countries. This could be achieved through the outcomes of the conference in the treatment of all problems in saving energy, using renewable energy, and to use efficient building materials and other aspects that achieve the environmental efficiency.
In addition, this conference emphasizes on using energy performance simulation in the design process of sustainable architecture. Using simulation tools facilitates achieving accurate and new results for studying energy consumption in buildings for both new and existing buildings as well. Architects, planners, environmentalism, engineers, universities, decision makers and stakeholders all are invited to participate and contribute in this conference in order to exchange knowledge and experience in one place. This will be great meeting that works in order to evolve our built environment and also update new approaches that contribute in improving sustainability in developing different communities.
The conference is an extension of the past two conferences in 2015 and 2017 as the policies of IEREK in repeating the successful conferences that present capable solutions for different periods and communities.
- Sustainability concept in Architecture and Urban Design
- Sustainable low-cost Mobility
- Land use management
- Energy Consumption, Performance and Simulation in Buildings and Urban Spaces
- Energy in Design Process
- Sustainable Materials and Technologies
- Buildings’ Life Cycle Costs Assessment
- Energy Efficiency in (Heating – Cooling – Lighting)
- Waste management and Water recycling
- Criticism in designs and planning
- Urban design and planning and climatology
- Building designs Treatments in hot arid zones
- Sustainable schools and educational buildings
- Sustainable Industry and low-cost freight transport
- Natural resources and environmental dimension
- Green areas and public spaces development
- Coastal areas development and internal sustainable tourism
- Environmental issues: assessment, management, and solutions
Will be announced soon!
Attending conferences is very beneficial on the professional level Conferences are full of people promoting new ideas which will expand your knowledge and undoubtedly help your career.
You not only get to hear presentations but also converse with other researchers from different universities and even countries you may have only heard or read about.You learn from experts in the field. It is a great opportunity to find more about your field and listen to ideas that could help inspire research ideas of your own.
Not to mention, you will get an overview of the place or city where the conference is being held and learn about its people and culture.
Conferences also can expand your resources by providing a great opportunity to promote gathered information on new technologies related to your research. Moreover, they let you test them out, share teaching tools and techniques, or even obtain samples of textbooks.
It is an opportunity to engage with respectable professors and discuss with them the very latest research projects they could be working on.
Delegates will have the choice of receiving the conference proceedings as either a hard copy book or in digital format on a USB flash drive. The USB flash drive will additionally contain proceedings from previous conferences in this series.
Indexing and Archiving Papers presented at IEREK conferences regularly appear in notable reviews, publications and databases, including referencing and abstract.
Once an abstract is submitted, it will be sent to the reviewers committee to go through the revision process:
- Elementary Review:
Once an abstract has been submitted to our website, it is assigned for review by the reviewers using the abstract review sheet and validation of publication. This is based on four criteria:
· Accepted as is for publication (with minor editing changes).
· Conditionally accepted for publication (with revisions provided to authors).
· Rejected but encouraged for re-submission with major modifications.
· Rejected as inappropriate or unworthy of publication in this certain conference.
The criteria for accepting abstracts for the conference are as follows; a relevant topic of the conference should be proposed with clear writing, aims, and objectives of the study clearly presented as well as a sound literature and methodology of work.
- First Acceptance:
Authors will receive a notification message to know the feedback of the reviewers committee. If an author receives the acceptance of his or her abstract, he or she has to continue writing the full-length paper using the requested templates.
- Uploading Full-Length Paper:
Authors who are allowed to upload their full-length paper(s) should use the same account details to upload their full paper(s).
- Second Acceptance:
The final paper will proceed to the primary revision to be checked if it meets the conference proceedings standards. Once it gets accepted, the author will be informed to pay the fees so that it could be sent for the final revision by the scientific committee.
In this step, and to proceed paper(s) that passed to final revision process and to get the final approval, authors have to pay the requested fees. Otherwise, the final revision process will not be considered for their papers.
- Inspections and Final Approval of Full Papers:
The full papers that paid the requested fees will get finally inspected, either scientifically or linguistically. There will be a rigorous review process of full papers following the previous process according to the following criteria:
(1) Is the topic relevant to the conference?
(2) Is the writing and structure clear?
(3) Are graphics, photos, illustrations used where needed?
(4) Are the aims of the study clearly stated?
(5) Are the objectives of the study achieved?
(6) Is the literature review relevant and adequate?
(7) Has the author used appropriate methodology and explained them clearly?
(8) Has the author interpreted the findings correctly?
(9) Is the paper a significant contribution to the field?
These are the registration and revision procedures for publication that all authors should follow.
IEREK is now negotiating to sign several agreements with many top ranked Journals to publish the proceedings of its conferences. Announcements soon will be made regarding publishing.
Will be announced soon!!
For participants who need Entry Visas, IEREK will issue a visa letter for applicants who are accepted to present at our conferences.
Please notice that we will endeavor to assist you in obtaining a visa but the responsibility is yours and the decision rests solely with the appropriate Embassy.
Will be announced soon!!
-If for any personal reason, you will not be attending the conference, you’ll be asked to provide a presentation and contact one of our scientific committee members for an extra fee, in order to present your work instead of you.
-If your visa got rejected, or if you weren’t able to get a security clearance for travel, kindly provide us with the rejection letter from the embassy/consulate or the office responsible for security clearances, and we will assign a member of the scientific committee for free to present your paper, after you’ve completed a PowerPoint presentation, only if a co-author will not be able to provide a presentation in your place, where in order for the co-author to present he will be required to pay the co-author fees as well.
-Once a visa letter and an acceptance letter has been issued, a refund will not be possible.
For Co-Authors, Audience, and Workshop attendees;
-Refund before the event with a duration of 45 days will be allowed in full, only deducted the fees for the transaction.
-Refund after the given duration of 45 days will only occur in case of Visa rejection, proof of rejection must be submitted, and according to the rejection reason refund amount will be determined as the following;
- If the rejection reason stated that the rejection was the applicant’s fault for not submitting the required papers for the visa, refund will occur with administrative fees deducted from the total amount ONLY if before the event’s date, no refunds after the event’s date will occur.
- If the rejection reason was decided for reasons that the Applicant can’t be accounted for, refund will occur with transaction fees deducted.