1. Provides safety professionals and “novices” of important safety and regulatory information.
2. It enables upper management and engineers to review their own department systems for safety.
3. Knowledge of safety program structure and responsibilities.
4. Provide participants with the different international standards for safety engineering.
5. Understand the factors that influence an effective safety engineering.
6. How to conduct safety meeting to mitigate many problems that may affect the human being and company equipment’s.
7. How to reduce risk to employees by fully implementing the safety program.
Safety Program Structure and Responsibilities:
- 1. Upper Management Responsibilities.
- 2. Middle Management and Engineer Responsibilities.
- 3. Employee Responsibilities.
Electrical Safety Program Development:
- 1. The Company Electrical Safety Team. Company Safety
- 2. Policy. Assessing the Need.
- 3. Problems Areas.
- 4. Program Implementation.
Employment Electrical Safety Teams:
- 1. Reason.
- 2. Method.
- 1. Who attends?
- 2. What materials should be covered?
- 3. When meetings should be held?
- 4. Where meetings should be held?
- 5. How long meetings should be?
- 6. Evaluation of safety meetings? Follow-through?
- 1. Definition and Classifications.
- 2. Near-Miss Accident.
- 3. Common Causes of Accident.
- 4. Types of Accident.
- 5. Outcomes of Accident.
- 6. Contributing Factors.
- 1. Individual Responsibilities.
- 2. Installation Safety.
- 1. The Aim of Investigation.
- 2. Conducting the Investigation.
Who, What, Why, When, Where, How..
- 1. Who should Investigate?
- 2. General Rules. Investigation Strategy.
- 3. Data Gathering.
- 4. Site Survey, Witness, Interview and Physical Evidence.
- 5. Accident Analysis.
- 6. Benefits of Accident Investigation.
- 7. Follow-up.
Description, Purposes, Procedure, The Audit Team, Audit Tools, Follow-Up and Internal versus External Audits.
Environmental Health and Safety Practices:
Back-Safety, Confined-Space Safety, Cranes, Driving, Electrical, Environment, Excavation, Falling, Fire, First-Aid, Forklift, Hand Power Tools, Lightning, Personnel Protective Equipment, Scaffold and Stair Ladder.
Professors and Specialists of IEREK Institution
|Workshop Fees for Non-Egyptians||$ 200|
|Workshop Fees for Egyptians||L.E 900|