What is BIM?
Autodesk BIM is an intelligent model-based process that helps owners and service providers achieve business results by enabling more accurate, accessible, and actionable insight throughout project execution and life cycle.
BIM changes the way companies work—both internally and externally. Projects have become more and more complex, requiring firms to manage and share immense amounts of data across diverse and distributed teams.
By enabling greater insight into the project at any point in its life cycle, BIM helps AEC service providers to improve accuracy, efficiency, and productivity, resulting in time and cost savings.
The significant value-added benefits that BIM-ready firms can provide include: faster project approvals, more predictable outcomes, sustainable design and analysis services, and improved collaboration and information sharing for integrated project delivery strategies.
To take full advantage of Building Information Modelling, this Autodesk® Revit® Structure Essentials training course has been designed to teach the concepts and principles from building design through construction documentation using the Autodesk Revit Structure software.
This training course is intended to introduce students to the software’s user interface and the basic building components that make the Autodesk Revit Structure software a powerful and flexible structural modelling tool.
Our goal is to familiarize you with the tools necessary to create, document, and print your parametric model. Examples and practices are designed to reflect as many different building types as possible.
The difference using Revit Structure is to make the construction phase much easier by saving time and much more advantages such as :
- Modelling the building component .
- Setting-up building levels .
- Setting-up a grid of columns matching the architectural space through the BIM system .
- Structural columns design .
- Expected required quantities of the foundation materials .
- Smooth linkage between architectural & Structural works, Using the BIM system to accomplish all the works in parallel to save money & time .
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit Structure software .
- Setting up Levels and Grids .
- Working with Views .
- Editing Elements .
- Modifying Commands .
- Starting a Structural Project using architectural underlays .
- Adding Columns and Walls .
- Adding Foundations .
- Structural Reinforcement .
- Beams and Framing Systems .
- Bracing Frames .
- Floors, Shafts, and Stairs .
- Annotation, Detailing, and Scheduling .
- Sheets and Printing .
Students will be required to bring their own laptops.
|Fees For All||L.E 800|
|Course Duration||30 Hrs|