What is BIM?
Autodesk BIM is an intelligent model-based process that helps owners and service providers achieve business results by enabling more accurate, accessible, and actionable insight throughout project execution and lifecycle.
BIM changes the way companies work—both internally and externally. Projects have become more and more complex, requiring firms to manage and share immense amounts of data across diverse and distributed teams.
By enabling greater insight into the project at any point in its lifecycle, BIM helps AEC service providers to improve accuracy, efficiency, and productivity, resulting in time and cost savings.
The significant value-added benefits that BIM-ready firms can provide include: faster project approvals, more predictable outcomes, sustainable design and analysis services, and improved collaboration and information sharing for integrated project delivery strategies.
The Autodesk® Navisworks® training course instructs students in best approaches to combine 3D geometry from cross disciplines into one scene to enable effective model reviews.
Through a hands-on, practice intensive curriculum, students acquire the knowledge needed to review and markup the model, use Time Liner, Animator, Scripter, and Presenter, as well as the Clash Detective tools within Autodesk Navisworks.
Using the functionality of the Autodesk® Navisworks® Review, Simulate, and Manage features, students learn how to open, review, and run object-interference checks on 3D models. Students also learn how to link to task-scheduling files and create 4D construction simulations.
- Describe the main features and functionality of Autodesk Navisworks.
- Open and append 3D files of different formats and save in the Autodesk Navisworks format.
- Create links to object properties files and scheduling files in external databases.
- Perform visual project model reviews using the built-in review and reporting tools.
- Create construction simulations of a project model to check the validity of construction schedules.
- Use Animator and Scripter to create interactive animations for presentations and demonstrations.
- Add true-to-life materials, and lighting and backgrounds to project models, to create photorealistic output.
- Perform interference detection tests between 3D files of different disciplines to check integrity of the design
- Ahmed Moharam
- Students will be required to bring their own laptop.
|Fees For All||L.E 350|
|Course Duration||18 Hrs|