The Architectural and Environmental Design (AED) is created to be a platform for all early career researchers, practitioners and students from all around the world, helping them to share ideas, and to expand networks for scholars.
AED is an international conference that focuses on Sustainability and how it is approached by Architectural and Environmental Designs. AED engages with real life problems that affect the buildings on all scales, cities, and environment where it also discusses the built environment, and the factors that assist in shaping the built environment and how it affects our lives and our activities. IEREK for International Experts for Research Enrichment and Knowledge Exchange welcomes the abstract submissions to our Early Career conference.
The Early Career conference in Architecture and Environmental Design help researches to know more about the different fields that interest them, it saves them time by presenting experience in multiple fields to help them advance quickly at the field that they choice. The conference prepares participants for a career in Architecture and Environmental Design professions.
As well this conference will give early career researchers the chance to socialize, collaborate and communicate with others working in Architecture and Environmental Design. The conference will bring together participants to present and discuss their work and ideas in a welcoming interactive environment. Participants will receive feedback, new ideas, and will learn how to decisively develop their profiles to help with their career advancements, and with the chance of getting their papers
The conference proceedings will be published in ARChive, and the selected articles in ESSD - Environmental Sciences and Sustainable Development.
- Zero Energy Buildings and Renewable Energy Systems.
- Urban and Regional Policies.
- New challenges in urban planning.
- Technology and its impact on Architecture, Environment, and Design Approaches.
- Climate Change and Adaptive Buildings.
- Architecture and Human Behavior.
- Architectural Design and Construction Materials.
- Environmental Approaches to Architectural Design.
- Design Approaches to Landscape Architecture.
- Smart Specialization Strategies.
- Gated Communities and their Impact on Future Cities
- Strategies, for Creating and Maintaining Communities.
- Microclimate Development Approaches.
- Historical buildings and retro-fitting.
- Religion and Culture, and their Impact on Architecture.
- Enhancement of Quality of Life through Architecture.
- Transportation systems, networks and Technology.
The conference proceedings will be published in ARChive, and the selected articles in ESSD – Environmental Sciences and Sustainable Development.
IEREK has an unyielding policy regarding plagiarism. We believe that copying/taking the ideas and work of other Authors without permission and credit, is fraudulent. The Reviewing committee and IEREK employees have the authority to reject a paper during its reviewing process, on the basis of the paper being subjected to either minor or major plagiarism. Duplicating any content, even if it is one sentence or one table without the consent of its original Author, will lead to the paper’s refusal upon the complaint of the plagiarism victim.
|Fees for Authors||€ 250|
|Fees for Audience / Attending Co-Author||€ 200|
|Fees for Co-Authors (Not Attending)||€ 50|
|Proceeding Fees (Include Conference Book and USB Flash)||€ 50|