Physiology plays an important role in understanding the mechanisms of the human body and therefore understanding how to improve athletes’ performances. It also helps in analyzing the body’s response to training and consequently decides the appropriate training for the athlete. Physiologists are now learning more about the role of genetic factors in athletic performance.
Genes are not the only factor influencing muscle fibers in the human body; they are also influenced by training, environment, and nutrition. In that regard, athletes and coaches must understand the interaction between these factors in order to achieve better sports’ performance.
Physiology, biochemistry and nutrition are studies that affected the understanding of muscle functions, and therefore explain how to improve sports performance for athletes. Sports nutrition plays a key role in athletic performance and without the proper fuel; the human body can’t achieve peak sports performance. Nutritionists help athletes to plan diets and ensure getting the proper nutrition in the proper time during training, competition and recovery.
IEREK (International expert for research enrichment and Knowledge management) is proud to present this conference in Collaboration with under the full scientific sponsorship of the Faculty of physical education for boys Alexandria University Egypt.
ISCASS is dedicated to the study of current challenges and future focused ideas in physical sports, sports education and its applied science. It touches upon many aspects of athletes’ lifestyles and surrounding environments that include general health, Physiology, Psychology and Community effects. Moreover, the conference will cover the economy of sports in relation to how to better invest and finance sports & athletics on the other hand Media effect and its ethics will be an important topic in this conference.
- Future Trends and Challenges in Physical Education & Sports.
- Sports Nutrition, Exercise Metabolism and Sports Performance.
- Recent Trends in Health and Sports Science.
- Sports Medicine and Exercise Physiology.
- Sports Management, Sports Tourism and Economy of Nation.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Sports.
- Sports Industrialization, Sports Journalism, Ethics & Legal Issues in Sports.
- Sports Performance, Sports Training and Sports Biomechanics.
- Exercise and Physical Fitness.
- Sport Pedagogy.
- Psychological Interventions and Mental Health.
- Socialization through Sports.
You not only get to hear presentations but also converse with other researchers from different universities and even countries you may have only heard or read about. You learn from experts in the field. It is a great opportunity to find more about your field and listen to ideas that could help inspire research ideas of your own.
Not to mention, getting an overview of the place or city where the conference is being held and learning about its people and culture.
Conferences also can expand your resources by providing a great opportunity to promote gathered information on new technology is related to your research. Moreover, they let you test them out, share teaching tools and techniques, or even obtain samples of textbooks.
It is an opportunity to engage with respectable professors and discuss with them the very latest research projects they could be working on.
Delegates will have the choice of receiving the conference proceedings as either a hard copy book or in digital format on a CD. The CD will additionally contain proceedings from previous conferences in this series.
Indexing and Archiving Papers presented at IEREK conferences regularly appear in notable reviews, publications and databases, including referencing and abstract.
Digital archive all conference papers are archived online in the IEREK Library (http://www.IEREK.com) where they are immediately and permanently available to the international scientific community.
Journal participants may attend after the conference to submit an enhanced version of their research for possible publication at our journal on IEREK website.
Once an abstract has been submitted to our website, it is assigned for review by the reviewers using the abstract review sheet and validation of publication. This is based on four criteria:
- Accepted for publication (with minor editing changes).
- Conditionally accepted for publication (with revisions provided to authors).
- Rejected but encouraged for re-submission with major modifications.
- Rejected as inappropriate or unworthy of publication in this certain conference.
The criteria for accepting abstracts for the conference are as follows; a relevant topic of the conference should be proposed with clear writing, aims, and objectives of the study clearly presented, as well as a sound literature and methodology of the work.
Authors will receive a notification message to know the feedback of the reviewers committee. If an author receives the acceptance of his or her abstract, he or she has to continue writing the full-length paper using the requested templates.
Uploading Full-Length Paper:
Authors who are allowed to upload their full-length paper(s) should use the same account details to upload their full paper(s).
The final paper will proceed to the primary revision to be checked if it meets the conference proceedings standards. Once it gets accepted, the author of the paper will be informed to pay the fees so that it could be sent for the final revision by the scientific committee.
In this step, and to proceed paper(s) that passed to the final revision process and to get the final approval, authors have to pay the requested fees. Otherwise, the final revision process will not be considered for their papers.
Inspections and Final Approval of Full Papers:
Those with full papers and who have paid the requested fees will get finally inspected, either scientifically or linguistically. There will be a rigorous review process of full papers following the previous process according to the following criteria:
- Is the topic relevant to the conference?
- Is the writing and structure clear?
- Are graphics, photos, illustrations used where needed?
- Are the aims of the study clearly stated?
- Are the objectives of the study achieved?
- Is the literature review relevant and adequate?
- Has the author used an appropriate methodology and has it been clearly explained?
- Has the author interpreted the findings correctly?
- Is the paper a significant contribution to the field?
These are the registration and revision procedures for publication that all authors should follow.
IEREK has an unyielding policy regarding plagiarism. We believe that copying/taking the ideas and work of other Authors without permission and credit is fraudulent. The Reviewing committee and IEREK employees have the authority to reject a paper during its reviewing process, on the basis of the paper being subjected to either minor or major plagiarism. Duplicating any content, even if it is one sentence or one table without the consent of its original Author, will lead to the paper’s refusal upon the complaint of the plagiarism victim.
- Each research paper should have at least one main author who should pay the full fees (Author’s fees + Publication Fees), even if the main author is a Master’s or a PhD candidate, and even if the author won’t be able to attend the conference.
- These fees include the registration of only one author to the conference. (As shown in the table, row 1, for the early payment or row 2 or normal payment)
- A research paper fees allow only one author, whether he is the corresponding author or any co- author to attend the conference and receive only one copy of the conference book in both hard and soft copy (a Printed book + a CD)
- In case of there are co- authors (1-5 maximum) Each Co-Author has to pay the specified fees (As shown in the table, row 4) without attending. In case of one or more of these author need to attend the conference, they should complete the fees to attend as audience (Shown in the table, row 5)
- The fees of Conference book (hard copy + CD) for audiences and co- authors, is shown in the table row 3
- In case students or interested audience want to attend the conference without presenting a paper, they must pay the specified fees. (As shown in the table, row 5).
Cancellations / Refunds
- Delegates who cancel their registration due to special circumstances less than 60 days before the start of the conference and do not have a paper published in the proceedings will receive a complete refund minus a €100 administration charge. If the proceedings book is already published, the fees cannot be refunded.
- Please notice that we will endeavor to assist you in obtaining a visa (if needed), by sending an invitation letter, but the responsibility is yours and the decision rests solely with the appropriate Embassy.
- Once an acceptance letter has been issued, this means that the publishing of the proceedings book is in process, and a refund will not be possible.
|1. Author's Fees (Early Payment - Before April 12, 2017)||$ 300|
|2. Author's Fees (Regular Payment - April 12, 2017 to Aug 12, 2017)||$ 400|
|3. Publication Fees||$ 100|
|4. Fees for Non Attending Co-Author||$ 50|
|5. Fees for Audiences / Students / Listeners / Attending Co-Author||$ 300|
|6. Late Payment (Added to the regular payment After August 12, 2016)||$ 50|
|7. Student (Undergraduate)||$ 100|
|1. Author's Fees (Early Payment - Before April 12, 2017)||EGP 1200|
|2. Author's Fees (Regular Payment - April 12, 2017 to Aug 12, 2017)||EGP 1500|
|3. Publication Fees||$ 100|
|4. Fees for Non Attending Co-Author||EGP 500|
|5. Fees for Audiences / Students / Listeners / Attending Co-Author||EGP 800|
|6. Late Payment (Added to the regular payment After August 12, 2016)||EGP 500|
|7. Student (Undergraduate)||EGP 300|
Faculty of Physical Education, Alexandria University
For participants who need Entry Visas, IEREK will issue a visa letter for applicants who are accepted to present at our conferences.
Please notice that we will endeavor to assist you in obtaining a visa but the responsibility is yours and the decision rests solely with the appropriate Embassy.
|Date From||Date To||Notes|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||April 10, 2017|
|Last Notification for Abstract Acceptance||April 20, 2017|
|Full Paper Deadline||June 20, 2017|
|Last Notification for Full Paper Acceptance||July 1, 2017|
|Early Payment Deadline||May 1, 2017|
|Standard Payment||May 1, 2017||August 10, 2017|
|Late Payment||August 10, 2017||September 10, 2017|
|Conference Program||September 15, 2017|
|Conference Launch||October 12, 2017||October 14, 2017|