Mohamed M. Shawky Abou-Liela
Associate Professor of Architecture at Islamic Architecture Department college of Islamic Architecture and engineering –Um-Al-Qura University KSA and in loan from Engineering Faculty Mansoura University- Egypt, Born in Mansoura city Egypt 1976.
- BSc. of Architecture 1999, MSc. of Architecture 2003, PhD of Architecture Engineering Faculty of Engineering – Mansoura University 2008, Associate Professor in 2013. “Urban Design and Heritage specialty “
- Participant in Documentation Project of architectural heritage of the city of Mansoura during the nineteenth century and which is supervised by the National Center for Documentation of Cultural and Natural Heritage(CULTNAT)funded by Alexandria bibliotheca 2005.
- ave Published book “Twentieth Century …… Architectural Trends” deposit number 16414/2015 and international numbering 9789779033747 in 2015
- Have a book under publication “Methodologies in urban and architectural heritage conservation in the Arab countries,”
- Member of the Technical Advisory Committee for the project Mecca Technology Valley “MTV” to date. · Main researcher in research “Study Nanotechnology applications in architecture”& “ The housing crisis in Saudi Arabia between the need and sustainability and identity” & ”An analytical study of the urban Context of Mecca slums”
- More than 24 scientific papers in urban development and Urban and Architecture Heritage. · Member of “Dakahlia-Egypt heritage documentation committee”. & “Dakahlia governorate National authority of cultural coordination”.
- With distinguished contributions in international conferences and workshops. · Member of the management board of engineering studies and consultations –faculty of engineering- Mansoura University.
- Member of the board of germen accreditation ASIIN of the Islamic architecture department-Um-Al-Qura University.
- Executive member of the Royal Highness Prince Khaled Al-Faisal chair for slums development-Makkah. · Vice manager of sustainability studies, logistics and urban projects consultants.